New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Researchers find potential anti-cancer use for anti-epilepsy drug
Scientists at the University of York have discovered that a drug used widely to combat epilepsy has the potential to reduce the growth and spread of breast cancer.
Help by adding tags...
Researchers identify drug target for ATRA, the first precision cancer therapy
- Discovery offers a new way to fight cancer by targeting the Pin1 enzymeTargeted cancer therapies work by blocking a single oncogenic pathway to halt tumor growth.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Researcher warns of increased cancer risk with excess supplement use
- Though dietary supplements can offer health benefits, one researcher warns that excess use of these supplements may raise the risk of cancer.
Researchers devise a powerful new approach to drug design and demonstrate its potential against cancer cells
- Exploring the fundamental mechanism by which a cell-surface receptor transmits its signal, an international team of Ludwig researchers and their colleagues has established proof of concept for...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases