New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Beneficial effects of surgery for epilepsy are sustained for more than 15 years
Brain surgery for otherwise hard-to-treat epilepsy is effective for up to 15 years, according to a new survey by Henry Ford Hospital physicians.
Help by adding tags...
Live Surgery! Clinical Utilisation Of Fractional Flow Reserve In Multi-Vessel Disease
- Live Case from the Hammersmith Hospital, UK - Clinical Utilisation Of Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) In Multi-Vessel Disease (MVD). By Radcliffe Cardiology.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Young physicians take over controls to learn robotic surgery
- UCLA’s Center for Advanced Surgical and Interventional Technology is holding its first-ever, grand-scale robotic surgical training sessions over two days, ...
Neurosurgeons avoid brain surgery, conduct unnecessary tests 'out of lawsuit fear'
- The results of a new survey find that neurosurgeons operate in a climate of fear from potential malpractice suits, with 80% admitting to practicing defensive medicine
Tiny Surgical Tool to Help With Transnasal Endoscopic Brain Surgery (VIDEOS) |
- Endoscopic surgical procedures have made a huge difference in helping to treat sites that would otherwise require considerably more invasive approaches. Ye
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...