New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chromosome shattering may be a hidden cause of birth defects
The human genome can be very forgiving. When children inherit chromosomes from their parents, some minor genetic changes frequently occur with few, if any, consequences.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Conditions Caused by Anomalies in Chromosome Number
- © 2009 NHS National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare www.geneticseducation.nhs.uk Conditions caused by anomalies …
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
'Open' stem cell chromosomes reveal new possibilities for diabetes
- Researchers map chromosomal changes that must take place before stem cells can be used to produce pancreatic and liver...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map