New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Physical labor, hypertension and multiple meds may reduce male fertility
NIH-funded study analyzes data from more than 450 men attempting to conceiveWorking in a physically demanding job, having high blood pressure, and taking multiple...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A video tutorial covering the definition and classification of hypertension, including when and how it is treated.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Hypertension - An Introduction to High Blood Pressure
- Covers the definition, risk factors and etiologies, and the physiologic mechanisms behind the development of hypertension.
Terrorist attacks decrease fertility levels
- A new study published online today in the journal Oxford Economic Papers has found that, on average, terrorist attacks decrease fertility, reducing both the expected number of children a...
EHRs Take Center Stage in Battle to Control Hypertension
- 'Home-grown' electronic health record largely credited for better BP control.
Spontaneous hypokalaemia in a man with treated hypertension
- An 80 year old man with a history of hypertension, stage 3 chronic kidney disease, and paroxysmal atrial fibrillation presented feeling generally unwell and lethargic. He was taking amiodarone 200 ...
TripAdvisor for fertility clinics
- A user generated website that scores clinics looks likely but will it be of any help to people seeking treatment, asks Sally Howard