New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epilepsy drug may preserve eyesight for people with MS
A drug commonly taken to prevent seizures in epilepsy may surprisingly protect the eyesight of people with multiple sclerosis (MS), according to a study released April 16, 2015 that will be...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A teaching slide show on Epilepsy pathophysiology and some pharmacology. Hope it's useful
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
LITT May Trump Standard Surgical Approaches to Epilepsy
- Evidence is growing for the use of laser interstitial thermal therapy over other standard surgical approaches.
An Overlooked, Easy-to-Treat Cause of Epilepsy
- This cases illustrates a common, easily manageable cause of epilepsy that often goes undiagnosed.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!