New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Novel therapeutic procedure helps stroke patient recover three-dimensional vision
Impaired vision is one of the most common consequences of a stroke. In rare cases, patients may even lose their ability to perceive depth.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sudden Painless Loss of Vision (LOV)
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Do thromboembolic strokes cause loss of vision in just one eye?
- I am trying to work out when thromboembolic strokes would cause loss of vision in just one eye because it seems to be that most of the time is causes homonymous hemianopia. Anyone got an ideas? Th...
Man with restored sight provides new insight into how vision develops
- California man Mike May made international headlines in 2000 when his sight was restored by a pioneering stem cell procedure after 40 years of blindness.
Researchers find new therapy benefits stroke patients
- Canadian researchers have completed an international randomized controlled trial showing that a clot retrieval procedure, known as endovascular treatment (ET), can dramatically improve patient...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more