New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fibromyalgia linked to decreased brain connectivity
The causes of fibromyalgia are unknown. Now a new study finds people with the chronic pain condition have decreased connectivity between pain regions and other parts of the brain.
Help by adding tags...
Recognising and treating fibromyalgia
- Stream Recognising and treating fibromyalgia by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
In People With Fibromyalgia, Pain Is Not Worsened By Regular, Moderate Exercise
- For many people who have fibromyalgia, even the thought of exercising is painful.
Fibromyalgia Health Rant
- Fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms and doesn't really exist. If you've been diagnosed with this condition or known someone that has been diagnosed, wat...
- One page summary of Fibromyalgia
Three Types of Interventions in Patients with Fibromyalgia
- Find out more about the complexity of reducing chronic pain and increasing the quality of life of people with fibromyalgia.
New Approach to Fibromyalgia Tackles Poor-Quality Sleep
- For patients with fibromyalgia, improving the quality of sleep can help improve other features of the syndrome, including pain, new analyses show.