New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Poor sleep tied to widespread pain and fibromyalgia
New study finds that of a number of factors, non-restorative sleep was the most strongly linked to development of widespread pain or fibromyalgia in older adults.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Painkiller reduces hypersensitivity to pain in patients with fibromyalgia
- Patients diagnosed with fibromyalgia complain of chronic pain throughout their bodies, but often doctors have difficulty detecting what causes the pain, and therefore, how to treat it.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Fibromyalgia pain and fatigue reduced by vitamin D supplementation
- Patients with fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) typically have widespread chronic pain and fatigue.
Rational Biological Source Of Pain Found In The Skin Of Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia, a painful condition affecting approximately 10 million people in the U.S., is not imaginary after all, as some doctors have believed.
In People With Fibromyalgia, Pain Is Not Worsened By Regular, Moderate Exercise
- For many people who have fibromyalgia, even the thought of exercising is painful.
New Approach to Fibromyalgia Tackles Poor-Quality Sleep
- For patients with fibromyalgia, improving the quality of sleep can help improve other features of the syndrome, including pain, new analyses show.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!