New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Worse fibromyalgia symptoms reported by young people
It may seem counterintuitive, but young and middle-aged fibromyalgia patients report worse symptoms and poorer quality of life than older patients, a Mayo Clinic study shows.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Recognising and treating fibromyalgia
- Stream Recognising and treating fibromyalgia by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Fibromyalgia linked to decreased brain connectivity
- The causes of fibromyalgia are unknown. Now a new study finds people with the chronic pain condition have decreased connectivity between pain regions and other parts of the brain.
Rational Biological Source Of Pain Found In The Skin Of Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia, a painful condition affecting approximately 10 million people in the U.S., is not imaginary after all, as some doctors have believed.
Alcohol, Fibromyalgia, And Quality Of Life
- Low and moderate drinkers of alcohol reported lower severity of symptoms of fibromyalgia than teetotallers, finds a study in BioMed Central's open access journal Arthritis Research ...
Fibromyalgia Health Rant
- Fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms and doesn't really exist. If you've been diagnosed with this condition or known someone that has been diagnosed, wat...
- One page summary of Fibromyalgia