New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fibromyalgia Treatment: New Canadian Guidelines
Physicians from the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) and the University of Calgary have published a review article in the CMAJ (Canadian Medical Association Journal) to help family...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Recognising and treating fibromyalgia
- Stream Recognising and treating fibromyalgia by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Fibromyalgia linked to decreased brain connectivity
- The causes of fibromyalgia are unknown. Now a new study finds people with the chronic pain condition have decreased connectivity between pain regions and other parts of the brain.
Worse fibromyalgia symptoms reported by young people
- It may seem counterintuitive, but young and middle-aged fibromyalgia patients report worse symptoms and poorer quality of life than older patients, a Mayo Clinic study shows.
Managing Fibromyalgia: A Guide For Physicians
- Fibromyalgia, now recognized as a true health syndrome with origins in the central nervous system, has seen many recent evolutions regarding its diagnosis and management which should instil new...
Fibromyalgia Health Rant
- Fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms and doesn't really exist. If you've been diagnosed with this condition or known someone that has been diagnosed, wat...
- One page summary of Fibromyalgia