New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
In People With Fibromyalgia, Pain Is Not Worsened By Regular, Moderate Exercise
For many people who have fibromyalgia, even the thought of exercising is painful.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Fibromyalgia linked to decreased brain connectivity
- The causes of fibromyalgia are unknown. Now a new study finds people with the chronic pain condition have decreased connectivity between pain regions and other parts of the brain.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Painkiller reduces hypersensitivity to pain in patients with fibromyalgia
- Patients diagnosed with fibromyalgia complain of chronic pain throughout their bodies, but often doctors have difficulty detecting what causes the pain, and therefore, how to treat it.
Poor sleep tied to widespread pain and fibromyalgia
- New study finds that of a number of factors, non-restorative sleep was the most strongly linked to development of widespread pain or fibromyalgia in older adults.
Fibromyalgia pain and fatigue reduced by vitamin D supplementation
- Patients with fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) typically have widespread chronic pain and fatigue.
Rational Biological Source Of Pain Found In The Skin Of Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia, a painful condition affecting approximately 10 million people in the U.S., is not imaginary after all, as some doctors have believed.
- One page summary of Fibromyalgia