New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Alcohol, Fibromyalgia, And Quality Of Life
Low and moderate drinkers of alcohol reported lower severity of symptoms of fibromyalgia than teetotallers, finds a study in BioMed Central's open access journal Arthritis Research ...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Recognising and treating fibromyalgia
- Stream Recognising and treating fibromyalgia by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Fibromyalgia linked to decreased brain connectivity
- The causes of fibromyalgia are unknown. Now a new study finds people with the chronic pain condition have decreased connectivity between pain regions and other parts of the brain.
Worse fibromyalgia symptoms reported by young people
- It may seem counterintuitive, but young and middle-aged fibromyalgia patients report worse symptoms and poorer quality of life than older patients, a Mayo Clinic study shows.
Fibromyalgia Health Rant
- Fibromyalgia is a collection of symptoms and doesn't really exist. If you've been diagnosed with this condition or known someone that has been diagnosed, wat...
- One page summary of Fibromyalgia
Three Types of Interventions in Patients with Fibromyalgia
- Find out more about the complexity of reducing chronic pain and increasing the quality of life of people with fibromyalgia.