New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Could passive exposure to bleach increase infection rates in kids?
A new observational study suggests that passive exposure to bleach at home could be linked to higher rates of childhood infections such as flu and tonsillitis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- MECHANISMS OF VIRAL PATHOGENICITY A CLINICALLY BIASED ACCOUNT OF COMMON PATHOGENIC VIRUSES THERAPY OF VIRAL INFECTIONS
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)