New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Allergy myths are alive and well
People who suffer from allergies want to keep up-to-date on the latest information regarding treatment, but it's not always easy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The pathophysiology of different hypersensitivity reactions.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Allergy – Inappropriate immune response to normally harmless allergen. Allergen – Foreign particles which produce an IgE-mediated hypersensitivity reaction in sensitive individuals.
Scratch 'n Sneeze - Science of Allergies - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 21st May 2011 - Scratch 'n Sneeze - Science of Allergies
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)