New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Less focused on recurrent bad feelings through probiotics
People focus less on bad feelings and experiences from the past (i.e. rumination) after four weeks of probiotics administration.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rectal Examination: An Intimate Feeling
- Tommy demonstrates how to perform a rectal examination to other undergraduates.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
James-Lange Theory Of Emotion
- American psychologist William James (1884) and Danish physiologist Carl Lange (1887) independently proposed the oldest theories of emotion at approximately the
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!