New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Genetic variability may help predict tumor aggressiveness and treatment success
A new method that measured genetic variability in tumor cells from patients with head and neck cancer found high scores correlated with lower patient survival.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cancer-related PTS linked to very limited cognitive impairment among newly diagnosed BC patients
- Cancer-related post-traumatic stress is associated with very limited cognitive impairment before treatment among newly diagnosed breast cancer patients, according to a new study published in...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Advanced abdominal cancer: 20 years of data shows treatment technique improvement
- Meaningful long-term survival is possible for selected patients suffering from advanced cancer of the abdomen when treated with cytoreductive surgery with Hyperthermic IntraPeritoneal...
New data for engineering immune cells shows early promise in solid tumors
- Engineered immune cells, called CARTmeso cells, designed to direct antitumor immune responses toward tumors that carry a protein called mesothelin, showed antitumor activity in two patients with...
Tumor-only genetic sequencing may misguide cancer treatment in nearly half of all patients
- A study by Johns Hopkins scientists strongly suggests that sequencing tumor genomes for clues to genetic changes might misdirect treatment in nearly half of all patients unless it is compared...
TGen study: Destroying tumor material that 'cloaks' cancer cells could benefit patients
- Eliminating 'stroma' could enable anti-cancer drugs to penetrated tumor tissues; improve treatments and extend patient survivalLike a stealth jet cloaks itself from radar, cancer cells...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!