New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
First-in-class nasal spray demonstrates promise for migraine pain relief
Researchers are developing a novel prochlorperazine nasal spray formulation as a potential new treatment for migraines.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Prof. Kay Crossley on treatment for patellofemoral pain
- Stream Prof. Kay Crossley on treatment for patellofemoral pain by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Epidural steroid injections compared with gabapentin for lumbosacral radicular pain: multicenter randomized double blind comparative efficacy study
- Objective To evaluate whether an epidural steroid injection or gabapentin is a better treatment for lumbosacral radiculopathy.
Madigan Army Medical Center receives $1M to study alternative pain therapies
- Researchers at Madigan Army Medical Center will soon start studying new ways to address chronic pain thanks to a $1 million, three-year research grant from the U.S.
Combined Stimulation Improves Pain, Not Outcome, in Migraine
- Combined stimulation alleviated pain for patients with chronic migraine but did not improve long-term functional outcomes, a new study shows.
Low-dose Ketamine Eases Pain, Reduces Opioid Use in ED
- Studies have already shown an analgesic benefit for the sedative at higher doses, but with more serious adverse events, investigators say.