New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Universal public drug plan could save money for Canada
Contrary to common public perception, Canadian taxpayers could save billions by the introduction of a universal public drug plan to provide prescriptions to all Canadians, according to new...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
IV Fluids Guide
- A quick guide to IV fluid prescription for adults.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Are Americans Taking Too Many Medications?
- Dr Macario reviews a recent analysis that shows a notable uptick in prescriptions between the years 1999 and 2012, particularly among those older than 65 years of age.
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!