New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The failure of the Medicare principle of universality, Australia
Monash University researchers have revealed for the first time clear and detailed evidence of the inequitable delivery of mental health care services for disadvantaged Australians.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Call for abortion reform in Northern Territory's Alice Springs resources dwindle, Australia
- The resignation of the Northern Territory's main termination of pregnancy provider has led to a call for major reforms to the NT's Medical Services Act, published in the Medical Journal of...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Medicare freeze could lead to $8 GP copayment, Australia
- The proposal to continue the indexation freeze for all Medicare schedule fees until July 2018 could result in a loss of income for GPs to the tune of $384.
Burgess introduces bill to repeal SGR formula, preserve Medicare integrity
- Congressman Michael C. Burgess has introduced H.R. 1470, the 'SGR Repeal and Medicare Provider Payment Modernization...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials