New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cochlear implants 'may improve cognitive decline' in older adults
The cognitive function of older adults with profound hearing loss significantly improved after undergoing cochlear implantation, according to a new study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Hearing Loss in Adults
- Hearing loss in adults; Commonest causes; External meatus blocked by wax Presbyacusis 1) Sensorineural hearing loss;Presbyacusis
Cochlear implant users can hear, feel the beat in music
- People who use cochlear implants for profound hearing loss do respond to certain aspects of music, contrary to common beliefs and limited scientific research, says a research team headed by an...
FDA approves MED-EL's SYNCHRONY cochlear implant
- MED-EL USA has announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the new SYNCHRONY cochlear implant. For the first time, a cochlear implant has been approved for use with 3.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!