New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Risk of hearing loss may be eliminated by new version of common antibiotic
On Christmas Eve, 2002, Bryce Faber was diagnosed with a deadly cancer called neuroblastoma.
Help by adding tags...
Osteoporosis diagnosis contributes to hearing loss risk
- People who have osteoporosis face a 1.76-fold higher risk of developing sudden deafness than those who do not have the bone disease, according to a new study published in the Endocrine...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
'More than a billion young adults at risk of hearing loss'
- A new report from WHO states that 1.1 billion teenagers and young adults aged 12-35 are at risk of hearing loss due to exposure to unsafe levels of recreational noise.
Four ways to prevent hearing loss in young people
- A recent report from the World Health Organization shows that more than 1 billion teens and young adults are at risk of Hearing loss.
Risk of Cancer in Patients Infected With HBV
- What cancer types are patients with hepatitis B most susceptible to, and what are the reasons?
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...