New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New evidence for how green tea and apples could protect health
Scientists from the Institute of Food Research have found evidence for a mechanism by which certain food compounds could help protect our health.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Links between food manufacturers and Spanish health institutions are highlighted in report
- “Dangerous liaisons between the food industry and health institutions” have been highlighted in a report by VSF Global Food Justice, an organisation that aims to curb agribusiness and defend food s...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.