New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Blood thinning drug helps in understanding a natural HIV barrier
A blood thinning agent is helping researchers at the University of East Anglia understand more about the body's natural barriers to HIV.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood disorder study illustrates the challenges to parsing genetic data
- Accumulating data, even genetic data, is easy. Understanding the meaning of those data can be more of a challenge.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Along with antiretroviral medications, doctors may prescribe exercise for people with HIV
- In addition to antiretroviral medications, people with HIV may soon begin receiving a home exercise plan from their doctors, according to a researcher at Case Western Reserve University's...
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.