New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New research investigates potential probiotic benefits of a pear-enriched diet
In vitro study also looks at role of pears in management of type 2 diabetes and hypertensionA new in vitro (test tube) study, 'Dietary functional benefits of Bartlett...
Help by adding tags...
SABCS10 | Interview with Rowan T Chlebowski, MD, PhD conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
- ResearchToPractice.com/SABCS10 – Interview with Rowan T Chlebowski, MD, PhD conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!