New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nanoparticles at specific temperature stimulate antitumor response
Dartmouth researchers identify precise heat to boost immune system against cancer tumorsSeeking a way to stimulate antitumor responses via the immune system, Steven...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Heat-beater' beans could protect staple food as planet warms
- Beans - a staple food for nearly half a billion people - are under threat from rising temperatures. Now new heat-proof strains promise to protect this vital source of protein.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Scientists warn that Paris summit is last chance to prevent fatal temperature rise
- The earth can be saved from catastrophic climate change but only if bold action leads to a global agreement at the climate summit in Paris in December, leading climate scientists have said.
Smart Chemo Coating for Tumor Frying Nanoparticles |
- Specially engineered nanoparticles that turn electromagnetic energy into heat to destroy tumor cells have been created by many research institutions
Between Extremes: Health Effects of Heat and Cold
- Recent studies have uncovered a complex and unexpected relationship between temperature and public health.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!