New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How a bacterial cell recognizes its own DNA
It may come as a bit of a surprise to learn that bacteria have an immune system - in their case to fight off invasive viruses called phages.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This video describes the structure of DNA.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
DNA - Forces Maintaining Structure
- Talk about the positive and negative forces which help to stabilize or destabilize the structure of DNA.
Microbiology - Viruses (Structure, Types and Bacteriophage Replication)
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
Why some HPV infections go away and others become cancer
- Immune system response isn't as crucial as activity of the infected cells themselvesFor people infected with the human papilloma virus (HPV), the likelihood of...
Overview of the Immune System
- This video gives a great overview of the cells and functions of the immune system in response to a pathogen.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials