New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Public health at Anzac Cove: Challenges and lessons
Communicable diseases, particularly gastrointestinal ailments, took an enormous toll on Australian and New Zealand troops at Gallipoli in 1915, according to an article published in the Anzac...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
IDSA: National action plan for combating antibiotic resistant bacteria (carb) - a welcome effort in tackling resistance public health crisis
- The Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) welcomes the release of the...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
European Parliament's Public Health committee calls for better drinks labeling as part of a new Alcohol Strategy to reduce harm
- The European Parliament's committee on Environment, Public Health and Food Safety supported a resolution calling for a new EU strategy to tackle health harm from alcohol to be put into action...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials