New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Maple syrup helps antibiotics defeat bacteria
In lab tests, extract of maple syrup made bacteria more susceptible to antibiotics in a number of ways. If it works in humans, it could help cut the use of antibiotics.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Broad Spectrum Antibiotics
- Tetracycline and Chloramphenicol
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
What are the most important drug interactions with antibiotics?
- What are the most important drug interactions with antibiotics?
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...