New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Entry route of virus affects response to viral infections
Insects can transmit viral diseases to humans. Therefore, understanding how insects cope with viral infection, and what immune mechanisms are triggered, can be important to stop diseases...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- MECHANISMS OF VIRAL PATHOGENICITY A CLINICALLY BIASED ACCOUNT OF COMMON PATHOGENIC VIRUSES THERAPY OF VIRAL INFECTIONS
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Some flu viruses potentially more dangerous than others
- Certain subtypes of avian influenza viruses have the potential to cause more severe disease in humans than other avian influenza subtypes and should be monitored carefully to prevent spread of...
Why some HPV infections go away and others become cancer
- Immune system response isn't as crucial as activity of the infected cells themselvesFor people infected with the human papilloma virus (HPV), the likelihood of...
Microbiome Diversity Affects Chemotherapy-Related Infection
- Analyzing the microbiome of patients with acute myelogenous leukemia during chemotherapy could help risk-stratify patients for infection, a new study suggests.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...