New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Managing IBS effectively with the right drugs, for the right symptoms
Up to 15 percent of the general adult population is affected by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and most patients struggle to find effective drug therapy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Most Americans say medical marijuana shouldn't be used by kids or in front of kids
- 4 in 5 people say adults shouldn't be allowed to use medical marijuana in front of children; support of patient use much lower for kids than adultsMedical marijuana and...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!