New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
IBS - why pain relief drugs don't work
New research from the University of Adelaide is the first in the world to explain why people with irritable bowel syndrome - also known as IBS - may not get relief from pain medications.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Madigan Army Medical Center receives $1M to study alternative pain therapies
- Researchers at Madigan Army Medical Center will soon start studying new ways to address chronic pain thanks to a $1 million, three-year research grant from the U.S.
Upsurge in Female Opioid Addiction Tied to Prescribed Pain Meds
- Women are disproportionately affected by opioid addiction from prescription painkillers, new research shows.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)