New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Children with IBS have higher prevalence of celiac disease
Researchers have found that, compared with other types of abdominal pain, IBS in children is linked with a much higher prevalence of celiac disease, a heritable condition.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Study shows medication is frequently, unintentionally given incorrectly to young children
- According to Nationwide Children's Hospital researchers, 63,000 children under the age of six experienced out-of-hospital medication errors annually between 2002 and 2012.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Coeliac disease rate among young children has almost tripled in past 20 years
- The number of young children diagnosed with coeliac disease in the UK has almost tripled over the past 20 years, but kids from poorer families are only half as likely to be diagnosed with the...
Researchers clarify vasospasm incidence in children with moderate to severe TBI
- Understanding reasons for dangerous vessel constriction following brain injury may help define treatment or prevention optionsVasospasm, or severe narrowing of blood...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!