New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Study reveals 'suicide tourism' has doubled in Switzerland
Assisted suicide is not clearly regulated in Switzerland, so non-residents flock to the country seeking help with dying. A new study shows these numbers have doubled in 4 years.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Under-reported suicides: Hiding or compounding the tragedy
- A new study has revealed that suicide figures may not be as accurate as they are reported, with key Western countries having a higher suicide rate than that reported in official figures...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.