New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New liver cancer treatment approved for use in Europe
A new treatment for liver cancer developed by the University Medical Center (UMC) Utrecht has received the European CE mark for quality and safety.
Help by adding tags...
Statin use is associated with lower risk of liver cancer, study shows
- Taking a statin is associated with a near halving of the risk of liver cancer, show the results of a new study reported in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.1
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Statin use associated with reduced risk of liver cancer among those in the UK
- In a nested-case control study of individuals living in the UK, a part of the world with a relatively low incidence of liver cancer, statin use is associated with a decreased risk of liver...
Drinking just one cup of coffee daily can slash liver cancer risk by 14%
- Drinking just one cup of coffee daily can slash liver cancer risk by 14%
WHO | WHO calls for urgent action to curb hepatitis
- On World Hepatitis Day (28 July) WHO highlights the urgent need for countries to enhance action to prevent viral hepatitis infection and to ensure that people who have been infected are diagnosed ...