New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Research team discovers backup system that helps sustain liver during crisis
Scientists from Montana State University and Sweden have discovered an antioxidant system that helps sustain the liver when other systems are missing or compromised.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
HCCU1 2007 | 51yo undiagnosed hep B w/bilobar mod diff HCC in noncirrhotic liver
- HCCUpdate.com – 51yo, previously undiagnosed hep B, w/bilobar, mod diff HCC in noncirrhotic liver. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
HCCU1 2007 | 51yo w/rcrrnt hep C after liver trans for HCC and cirrhotic liver dis
- HCCUpdate.com – 51yo, recurrent hep C after liver transplantation for HCC, cirrhotic liver disease. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
New research shows how to tackle obesity
- One size does not fit all when it comes to tackling obesity, according to a new study by the University of Sheffield Study shows there are six different types...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!