New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Driver of non-small cell lung cancer, FGFR1, also in 23 percent of small cell lung cancer
Significant new treatments are available or in clinical trials for non-small cell lung cancer.
Help by adding tags...
Chemotherapy for Second Line Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (Audio)
- This slide presentation by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West describes the development of current standards and anticipated benefits vs. risks of second line chemotherapy for ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
First Line Chemo for Advanced NSCLC (Audio)
- This presentation by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West describes the evolution of our current standards for chemotherapy for the first line treatment of metastatic non-small c...
WCLC Presidential Symposium: Summary, Clinical Implications
- Dr Gilberto Lopes reviews the four top abstracts from the 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer, including treatments for NSCLC as well as genomics and lung cancer prevention.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)