New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New '4-D' lung cancer model could quicken discoveries
Without good models to study cancer metastasis - the spread of cancer cells from one organ to another - cancer researchers have struggled to understand tumor progression fully, and new...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- When we talk about lung cancer, we are generally referring to tumour of the bronchus. 95% of lung cancers are carcinoma of the bronchus 2% are alveolar tumours 3% are benign or less invasive malign...
Bacteria Mind Map
Detecting lung cancer at an early stage: 'Spectral histopathology' facilitates prognosis regarding tumour aggressiveness
- A new diagnostic method, namely spectral histopathology, facilitates marker-free detection of individual subtypes of lung cancers.
Researchers discover an inactive tumor suppressor gene in lung cancer
- Inactivation of PARD3 gene promotes tumor cell invasion and...
Body's cancer defences hijacked to make pancreatic and lung cancers more aggressive
- Cancer Research UK scientists have discovered that a vital self-destruct switch in cells is hijacked - making some pancreatic and non small cell lung cancers more aggressive, according to...
Dual therapy's 1-2 punch knocks out drug-resistant lung cancer
- Unusual chance to study patient's residual tumor leads to new findingCapitalizing on a rare opportunity to thoroughly analyze a tumor from a lung cancer patient who had...
Lung Cancer Explained Clearly
- Comparison of the main types of lung cancers: squamous, adenocarcinoma, large cell, and small cell lung cancer.