New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nintedanib in lung cancer: Added benefit depends on disease severity
Advantage in patients without brain metastases, disadvantages in patients with brain metastasesSince November 2014 nintedanib (trade name: Vargatef) has been approved...
Help by adding tags...
Never-Smokers with Lung Cancer: A Separate Disease? (Audio)
- This slide presentation by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West presents a general background on the distinct demographic, pathologic, molecular, and treatment outcome features s...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Dual therapy's 1-2 punch knocks out drug-resistant lung cancer
- Unusual chance to study patient's residual tumor leads to new findingCapitalizing on a rare opportunity to thoroughly analyze a tumor from a lung cancer patient who had...
EGFR Testing Not Done in 25% of Lung Cancer Patients
- Not all patients with advanced NSCLC undergo testing for the EGFR mutation, and for some patients who do undergo testing, therapy is initiated before the results are received.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!