New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NIH researchers develop database on healthy immune system
Resource may help identify mechanisms of immune-related diseasesAn extensive database identifying immune traits, such as how immune cell function is regulated at the...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Researchers discover molecular trigger of inflammatory bowel disease
- Cells lining the intestinal tract form a critical barrier, protecting our bodies from the billions of bacteria living in the gut.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Immunotherapy fights cancer better with both arms of the immune system, say researchers
- The idea of fighting cancer with immunotherapy is to trigger the immune system. Now, a new study suggests recruiting both the innate and the adaptive immune system works best.
Researchers devise a powerful new approach to drug design and demonstrate its potential against cancer cells
- Exploring the fundamental mechanism by which a cell-surface receptor transmits its signal, an international team of Ludwig researchers and their colleagues has established proof of concept for...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.