New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Shedding light on diseases caused by immune system fault
Scientists have discovered how a gene mutation can lead to diseases that occur when the immune system attacks the body by mistake.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Shedding Light On Gout: Repair Of Protein Pump Possible
- Johns Hopkins scientists have found out how a gout-linked genetic mutation contributes to the disease: by causing a breakdown in a cellular pump that clears an acidic waste product from the...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)