New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Molecule delays autoimmune disease onset and reverses disease progression
The main function of the immune system is to protect against diseases and infections.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Addison's disease v/s addison's syndrome?
- in detail...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
World Trade Center workers at increased risk of developing autoimmune diseases
- A new study has found a strong link between prolonged work at the World Trade Center (WTC) site following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 and the development of various autoimmune...
Bacterial 'memory' targets invading viruses
- One of the immune system's most critical challenges is to differentiate between itself and foreign invaders -- and the number of recognized autoimmune diseases, in which the body attacks...
Addison's Disease - Adrenal Insufficiency
- Source: http://almostadoctor.co.uk/content/systems/endocrinology/adrenal-glands/addisons-disease-adrenal-insufficiency
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...