New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Harnessing the power of lupus antibodies for use in targeted cancer therapy
Yale Cancer Center researchers may have discovered a new way of harnessing lupus antibodies to sabotage cancer cells made vulnerable by deficient DNA repair.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Common cancers hijack powerhouses of cells
- Discovery offers new target in up to 30 percent of cancersIn a breakthrough in the understanding of how cancer does its deadly work, researchers at the University of...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Mayo Clinic Researchers Reprogram Cancer Cells to Stop Them from Multiplying |
- One deadly and defining characteristic of cancerous cells is that they divide in an unregulated manner, allowing the tumor to grow larger and become more d
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!