New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Melanoma prognosis affected by number of tumor cells spread to sentinel lymph nodes
Cancer cell spread to the sentinel node - the lymph node to which cancer cells are most likely to spread from a primary tumor - is a risk factor for melanoma death.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Melanoma's 'safe haven' targeted for shut-down
- Melanoma cells become drug resistant by using surrounding healthy cells to provide a 'safe haven' from treatment, according to new research published in Cancer Cell.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
- The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...