New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Skin with blood and lymphatic capillaries grown for the first time
For the first time, scientists have grown full-thickness skin that contains fully functioning blood and lymphatic capillaries. They say the skin could improve graft outcomes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
TSRI team discovers enzyme that keeps blood stem cells functional to prevent anemia
- Stem cells can generate any type of cell in the body, but they are inactive most of the time--and for good reason.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.