New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Skin with blood and lymphatic capillaries grown for the first time
For the first time, scientists have grown full-thickness skin that contains fully functioning blood and lymphatic capillaries. They say the skin could improve graft outcomes.
Help by adding tags...
TSRI team discovers enzyme that keeps blood stem cells functional to prevent anemia
- Stem cells can generate any type of cell in the body, but they are inactive most of the time--and for good reason.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.