New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Old cancer drug could have new use in fighting cancer
A drug used for decades to treat leukemia may have other uses in the fight against cancer, researchers at the University of Missouri have found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
PCU2 2007 | Case 4 with Judd W Moul, MD
- www.ProstateCancerUpdate.com – Conversations with Oncology Investigators. 60-year-old with de novo metastatic cancer. Produced by Research To Practice.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Leicester leads two groundbreaking trials into treatments for asbestos-related cancer
- University of Leicester researchers are leading two major trials into treatments for a type of cancer which affects those exposed to asbestos.
Cancer-inflammation 'vicious cycle' detailed in new study
- New findings hidden within the complex machinery behind the vicious cycle of chronic inflammation and cancer were presented by researchers from the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute...
Integrative approaches key to understanding cancer, developing therapies, say Moffitt scientists
- Moffitt Cancer Center researchers are using integrative approaches to study cancer by combining mathematical and computational modeling with experimental and clinical data.
Second Turkish man sentenced for smuggling counterfeit cancer drugs
- The U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Missouri has sentenced Sabahhadin Akman, an owner of the Turkish firm Ozay Pharmaceuticals, to 30 months imprisonment and a $150,000 fine for...
Locking up an oncogenic transcription
- UMMS and UVA scientists develop a new molecule that has potential to extend survival in some leukemia patientsA novel molecule designed by scientists at the University...