New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Panel predicts whether rare leukemia will respond to treatment
Successful biomarker could spare more than half of patients from ineffective therapyPatients with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia have limited treatment options, and...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cancer drug shows promise for multiple sclerosis
- Two manufacturer sponsored phase III trials suggest that alemtuzumab, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody that is licensed to treat leukaemia, may help control multiple sclerosis. Both trials lasted t...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Often health care professionals conduct a variety of blood tests to determine if someone has leukemia. Leukemia patients often have decreased levels of plate...
Drug therapy for treating systemic intravascular activation of coagulation in patients with leukemia | Cochrane
- Review question We reviewed the clinical benefits and harms of anticoagulant and antifibrinolytic therapy for treating disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) in patients with acute or chroni...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials