New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Artificial blood vessel lets researchers better assess clot removal devices
Novel technology could improve device design, improve post-stroke recoveryResearchers at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine have created an in...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Researchers uncover molecular pathway possibly leading to better treatments for bipolar affective disorder
- Researchers at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and three other institutions have identified what may be the molecular pathway underlying bipolar I (manic depressive) disorder...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Researchers hope to keep deadly brain diseases in check following prion discovery
- New research from David Westaway, PhD, of the University of Alberta and Jiri Safar, PhD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine has uncovered a quality control mechanism in brain...
Researchers find new link between neurodegenerative diseases and abnormal immune responses
- Researchers from McMaster University and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York have discovered that a protein associated with neurodegenerative diseases like ALS also plays an...
University of Florida researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- A new treatment that may reverse the effects of the most common type of lupus has shown promising results after undergoing early testing by a team of researchers at University of Florida...
Researchers find key mechanism leading to vascular calcification - 'hardening of the arteries, valves or plaque'
- A University of Miami Miller School of Medicine research team has uncovered a key mechanism in the development of vascular calcification, or hardening of the arteries, valves or plaque - a...
Artificial blood vessels
- By combining micro-imprinting and electro-spinning techniques, researchers at Shanghai University's Rapid Manufacturing Engineering Center have developed a vascular graft composed of three...