New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How rocket science may improve kidney dialysis
Software from the aerospace industry has allowed an interdisciplinary team of UK researchers to design Arterio-Venous Fistulae with better, less unnatural flow...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Kidney dialysis machine 'miniaturised' for babies - BBC News
- Italian scientists have designed a dialysis machine specifically to treat babies with acute kidney failure, which they say could improve treatment.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Renal System (GFR) Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Glomerular Filtration Rate is an important physiological mechanism to understand for USMLE, and Medical Sciences in general.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.