New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
One third of doctors 'would consider assisted death' for dementia patients
A new survey of doctors in the Netherlands - where assisted suicide is legal - reveals around 1 in 3 would help a patient with a mental illness or dementia to die.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Camera Pen Used to Assess Dementia in Patients Taking Drawing Tests |
- Simple tests that use a pen and paper to answer questions and create drawings are a common way of spotting signs of dementia, such as that caused by Alzhei
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Cataract Surgery Has Benefits in Patients With Dementia
- Cataract surgery improves vision, cognitive function, and neuropsychiatric symptoms in patients with dementia, a new study shows.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.