New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Deadly skin cancer much more common in today's seniors
British people aged 65 and over are seven times more likely to develop malignant melanoma than seniors from 4 decades ago, partly due to the rise of cheap all-inclusive holidays.
Help by adding tags...
- Skin cancer
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Can a Smartphone App Really Detect Skin Cancer?
- Can a smartphone app help detect skin cancer? Researchers say not really.
Where is the most common site for skin cancer?
- Where is skin cancer most commonly found. Had a few different answers to this in my readings. Does any one know what the actual answer is?
Skin cancer: how effective are smartphone apps for early detection?
- For skin cancer, early detection is key in beating the disease. Skin cancer apps for smartphones claim to aid early cancer diagnosis. But how effective are they? We investigate.
MoleScope Converts Cellphone Into Skin Cancer Diagnostic Tool (VIDEO) |
- This week, at the World Congress of Dermatology, a smartphone powered mole tracking device is being introduced by MetaOptima, a Vancouver, B.C. firm. The M